From teenagers to older ones, everyone desires strong, thick and healthy hair as they play one of the precious sign of everyone’s charms.
Besides from your regular shampoo and conditioners, treat your hair with some natural Home Remedies for giving them additional benefits. Rather spending too much on expensive chemical hair products or expensive hair treatments in beauty salons, pamper your hair with effective Home R
Here are few amazing inexpensive remedies that will contribute to keeping your hair healthy, shiny and strong and also repairing them from any damage.
1. APPLE CIDER VINEGAR :
Apple Cider Vinegar is a fermented juice made up of crushed apples. It contains acidic acid, other Vitamins, and Minerals – B1, B2, B6, C, biotin, sodium, potassium, calcium and many more.
It helps in resealing the hair cuticles, making them look healthy and shiny.
Regular application of Apple Cider Vinegar will help in restoring the PH level of your scalp.
For Dry Scalp – using ACV 2-3 times a week which will help prevent any moisture loss and hair fall from the scalp.
For Oily Scalp – using ACV 2-3 times a week will help in getting rid of the excess oil from the scalp.
-> HOW TO USE APPLE CIDER VINEGAR FOR HAIR?
1.Take a couple of tablespoon of ACV and mix with some water.
2. Evenly apply to your scalp and to the entire length of the hair
3. Rinse it off with water after half an hour followed by your regular shampoo and conditioner.
NOTE – If you notice any scalp issues, discontinue it or lower the use of the mixture as overusing of ACV can cause scalp problems such as- itching.
2. ONION JUICE :
Onions are highly rich in Sulphur and also has Anti- Bacterial properties which works great as a scalp cleanser.
The Anti-Bacterial properties help in killing the germs, bacterias or any other scalp infections. It prevents breakage by eliminating dandruff letting your hair grow thick and strong.
Regular application of Onion Juice improves the Blood Circulation of the Hair follicles, provides proper nourishment to them, making them regrow stronger and healthier.
-> HOW TO USE ONION JUICE FOR HAIR?
1.Extract the juice from an Onion by blending in a food processor and squeezing out the juice from it.
2. You can directly apply the juice on your scalp or can also mix the juice with any hair oil- coconut oil, castor oil, olive oil and then massage your scalp for
3. Leave it for 30 minutes or an hour, then rinse it off with water followed by your regular shampoo and conditioner.
4.You can mix lime juice and any essential oil with the juice to get rid of the strong smell.
NOTE: Make sure you are not allergic to onions before using this method.
3. EGG MASK :
Both white and yolk part of an egg is highly rich in vitamins- A, E, biotin, and folate which are an amazing source of strengthening the hair follicles.
The Yolk part helps in nourishing the scalp and making the hair follicles resistance to damage.
The White part provides sheen to the hair and also eliminates the split ends, dryness or roughness.
Regular usage of egg mask promotes healthy and strong hair.
-> HOW TO USE EGGS FOR HAIR?
1.For Normal to Dry Scalp – applying 1 or 2 eggs (along with the yolk), depending on the length of the hair which help remove dryness.
2. For Oily Scalp – applying only the white part will provide a smooth texture to the hair ( exclude the yolk as it can make your scalp even more oily).
3. After applying, let it dry for an hour and then rinse it off with water followed by your regular shampoo and conditioner.
4. You can also add few drops of lemon juice, few drops of any essential oil and a tablespoon of honey.
5. Apply the egg mask twice or thrice a week to get effective result.
6. If you don’t get rid of the egg smell, take some lemon juice and mix with some water. Apply the mixture on your scalp and hair and let it stay for a few minutes. Then, rinse your hair with normal water.
5. YOGURT MASK ( CURD) :
Yogurt or Curd is acidic in nature and is full of protein, vitamins and fatty acids which contributes healthy and smooth hair.
It contains lactic acid which is a great source of cleansing the scalp and hair. Its Anti-bacterial properties eliminate all the dead skin cells and dandruff which helps the hair follicles to grow stronger.
Regular application of yogurt balances the PH level of the scalp and reduces frizziness, keeping the hair nourished and voluminous.
-> HOW TO USE YOGURT FOR HAIR?
1.Take few tablespoons of yogurt and mix it with few drops of lemon juice.
2. If you want, you can mix any hair oil, essential oil, honey or eggs which will work great with yogurt.
3. Apply the mixture to your scalp and to the entire length of the hair.
4. Let it dry for an hour, then rinse it off with water followed by your regular shampoo and conditioner.
6. ALOE VERA:
Aloe Vera works as a magical conditioner to the hair. They are highly rich in proteins, vitamins, and minerals which are extremely beneficial for hair health.
It contains proteolytic enzymes that help in healing and repairing the dead skin cells of the scalp and also promotes hair growth by simulating the inactive hair follicles.
The Anti-Bacterial properties cure dandruff and shedding of hair.
Regular use of Aloe Vera will nourish your hair, providing them proper hydration and locking the moisture for a longer period of time.
-> HOW TO ALOE VERA FOR HAIR?
2. After blending, you can directly apply it on your scalp or can mix the gel with any hair oil or essential oil.
3. You can also put vitamin E capsules or Apple Cider Vinegar or
4. If you don’t wanna make too much effort, just slice the Aloe Vera leaf, scratch the gel with your nails and directly rub it to your scalp and to your entire length properly (it can be little messy though) 😛
5. After applying, leave it for an hour and let it dry.
6. Then, rinse it off with water followed by your regular shampoo and conditioner.
7. To get the effective result, do this method twice or thrice a week.
6. AMLA :
Amla contains components such as fatty acids, vitamin-C, proteins, minerals, anti-oxidants and many more which are highly effective for hair health.
It treats dandruff, itchiness or any other infections of the scalp. It also reduces premature greying of the hair and provides proper nourishment to the hair follicles.
Regular usage of amla promotes blood circulation of the scalp, prevents any split ends and breakage issues. Hence, simulates grow and strength.
-> HOW TO USE AMLA FOR HAIR?
1. Take some Amla Juice or Amla Oil and mix it with few drops of lemon Juice ( it always better to extract juice from fresh Amlas, though, they are seasonal available from October- March).
2. You can also make a paste by mixing Amla powder with yogurt, a few drops of lemon juice and any hair oil.
3. Apply it on your scalp and to the entire length.
4. Massage your scalp for a while and then let it stay for an hour.
5. Rinse it off with normal water followed by your regular shampoo and conditioner.