A small change in our lifestyle can make a tremendous difference. As winter is here, our body needs nourishment and warmth.
Why is it always said that “HEALTH IS WEALTH” – As health plays the most important role in our life. Staying healthy and fit is directly proportional to our longevity and it is also directly proportional to our wealth.
Our body is made up of two-thirds water, so switch to liquid-based diet this winter. Having a juice-based diet have many health benefits like– lowering the risk of heart diseases, strokes and fighting against many other health problems.
Fruits and vegetables are highly rich in Fibres, Vitamins, Minerals, Antioxidants, Python nutrients etc. which keeps our body hydrated and helps in increasing our metabolism. This is one of the most effective and sufficient ways to boost our immune system as this cold and dry weather makes our immunity vulnerable.
Many scientific theories have declared that most of the antioxidants are found in freshly made fruits and vegetable juices. It helps in detoxification and cleansing up our digestive system, keeping us healthy and fit.
Try these 6 HEALTHY FRUIT AND VEGETABLE WINTER JUICES mentioned below and keep your immune system healthy and active this winter
Add Carrot Juice in your diet this winter to give a boost of health benefits to your body as it is full of nutrients and keep yourself disease free.
WHAT NUTRIENTS ARE PRESENT IN CARROT JUICE?
NUTRIENTS – Vitamin A, C, K, B6, E potassium, folic acid, iron, phosphorus and many more.
WHAT ARE THE HEALTH BENEFITS OF CARROT JUICE?
- Makes eye vision stronger
- Improves oral health
- Keeps lungs healthy
- Improves physical and mental health as well.
- Act as Antioxidant – Antioxidants helps in cleaning up the harmful toxins from our body.
- Increases metabolism, provides energy and strengthen bones and muscles.
- Has healing properties- healing of wounds, cuts, pain
- Lowers the risk of infections
- Helps with abdominal gas
- Improves skin problems, helps in achieving healthy, glowing skin and also fights against anti-aging.
- Promotes hair growth
- Improves liver function
- Helps in having a healthier pregnancy
- Helps in lactation
- Helps in regular mensuration
- Maintain cholesterol- controls sugar level
- Prevents diabetics
- May prevent cancers
- Strengthen the immune system
PRECAUTIONS AND SIDE EFFECTS OF CARROT JUICE :
Make sure that you are not allergic to carrots, before adding this juice in your diet.
Including carrot juice in our diet is extremely beneficial but having excessive amount has its sides effects too.
Having a large amount of consumption of carrot juice can give yellowish or oranges tint to your skin
Include Pumpkin Juice in your morning diet to experience a healthy and beautiful winter.
This juice is free of fat and has low calories.
WHAT NUTRIENTS ARE PRESENT IN PUMPKIN JUICE?
NUTRIENTS – Vitamin C, B1, B2, B6, E, beta carotene, potassium, calcium, iron, protiens, carbohydrates etc.
WHAT ARE THE HEALTH BENEFITS OF PUMPKIN JUICE?
- Cures insomnia- helps in better sleep
- Treats nausea
- Acts as Antioxidant- clean the toxin from our body
- Has Anti-Inflammatory properties- helps in reducing any swelling, puffiness, fever, pain
- Reduces the risk of strokes and heart diseases
- Improves liver, kidney, and urinary function
- Improves digestion and reduces constipation
- Has cooling properties, helps in lowering the body temperature
- Cures viral Hepatitis A
- Helps in achieving healthy, glowing skin and also prevents Anti-Aging, Anti-wrinkles
- Extremely beneficial for hair- helps in repairing dry or damaged hair and also promotes hair growth
- Helps pregnant women to get relief from morning sickness
PRECAUTIONS AND SIDE EFFECTS OF PUMPKIN JUICE :
Make sure that you are not allergic to pumpkins, before adding this orange juice in your diet.
Consuming this juice in excess amount in a day over a long period of time can cause several side effects :
Your skin may start to appear yellow or orange after a period of time.
It may also cause stomach problems like- bloating, cramping, diarrhea, especially to those who have a delicate stomach.
3.CELERY LEAVES JUICES:
Including Celery Juice in your everyday diet will keep you light, refreshed and relax throughout the day.
WHAT NUTRIENTS ARE PRESENT IN CELERY LEAVES JUICE?
NUTRIENTS – Vitamin A, K, C, B1, B2, B6, calcium, iron, proteins, flavonoids, beta carotene, etc.
WHAT ARE THE HEALTH BENEFITS OF CELERY LEAVES JUICE?
- Celery leaves juices works best as the post-workout tonic
- Helps in lowering Blood Pressure
- Lowers cholesterol
- Has Anti-Inflammatory properties – helps in reducing any swelling, puffiness, fever, pain
- Helps in weight loss
- Treats INSOMNIA – helps in better sleep
- Improves Digestive System and prevents constipation
- Maintains body temperature
- Improves kidney functions
- Helps in getting relief from asthma and migraine
- Helps in keeping your skin hydrated and healthy. It also treats any skin damage or disorders.
- Keeps hair healthy
- Balances the PH level of our body
- Prevents acidic problems
- Cures diabetes, as it lowers the Blood Pressure
- May prevent cancer
PRECAUTIONS AND SIDE EFFECTS OF CELERY LEAVES JUICE :
Make sure you are not allergic to Celery Leaves, before adding this juice in your daily diet.
People with low Blood Pressure, do not add Celery Leaves juice in your diet as it can lower your Blood Pressure even more.
Having a freshly made orange juice every day is extremely beneficial for our health as it contains multiple effective nutrients.
WHAT NUTRIENTS ARE PRESENT IN ORANGE JUICE?
NUTRIENTS – Vitamin C, B-complex, iron, chlorine, potassium etc.
WHAT ARE THE HEALTH BENEFITS OF ORANGE JUICE?
- Improves Blood circulation in our body.
- Prevents kidney stones
- Improves cholesterol
- Maintains blood pressure level
- Treats ulcers
- Treats Rickets in children
- Balances the level of hydration in our body
- Helps in weight loss
- Helps in achieving radiant, healthy skin
- Improves Heart health
- Improves immune system
- Helps in reducing the risk of heart attacks and cancers
- Treats Anemia – helps in increasing Red Blood Cells in the body
- Detoxifies our body
- Prevent diabetes
- Improves liver functions
- Reduces high blood pressure
- Has pain healing properties
PRECAUTIONS AND SIDE EFFECTS OF ORANGE JUICE :
Orange juice is citric or acidic in nature. Excessive intake of it can be harmful to our body.
It can result in migraines, acne or breakouts, nausea, digestive problems, bloating, abdominal cramps etc.
Beetroot juice is the most effective and healthiest juice you can give to your body this winter. This juice will keep you warm and purify your blood and body.
WHAT NUTRIENTS ARE PRESENT IN BEETROOT JUICE?
NUTRIENTS – Vitamin C, A, calcium, iron, potassium, etc
WHAT ARE THE HEALTH BENEFITS OF BEETROOT JUICE?
- Improves iron level in our body
- Increases energy and stamina
- Acts as Antioxidant- clean up the toxin from our body and boost the immune system
- Increases Hemoglobin level
- Lower High Blood Pressure
- Promotes healthy skin and hair growth
- Maintains sugar level
- Beetroot are low in fat – helps in maintaining a healthy weight
- Strengthen bones and muscles
- Improves Digestive system
- Has healing properties – helps in healing wounds, cuts
- Protects lever
- May prevent cancer
PRECAUTIONS AND SIDE EFFECTS OF BEETROOT JUICE :
Make sure that you are not allergic to Beet Root, before adding this juice in your diet.
People with low Blood Pressure, do not add Beet Root juice in your diet as it can lower your Blood Pressure even more.
Since Beet Root has a rich red color, your Stool and urine may appear red or pinkish in color – this is known as Beeturia, but it is harmless.
Consuming too much amount of Beet Root juice can have several side effects :
If you have kidney problems, taking excess amount of this juice can make it worse ( In case, if you have a stone in your kidneys, stay away from Beet Root).
It may also cause constipation, bloating etc.
Include this green-leafy spinach Juice in your diet as this juice is a key to achieve a healthy lifestyle.
WHAT NUTRIENTS ARE PRESENT IN SPINACH JUICE?
NUTRIENTS – Vitamin A, K, C , B-complex, proteins, calcium, iron , potassium, magnessium and many more.
WHAT ARE THE HEALTH BENEFITS OF SPINACH JUICE?
- Maintains Blood Pressure
- Spinach is low in calories- really helpful for weight loss
- Cures Night Blindness
- Benefits pregnant women
- Prevents Anemia – helps in increasing Red Blood Cells in the body
- Act as Anti-oxidant – cleans up and boost the digestive system
- Prevents ulcers, constipation
- Cures Bleeding Gums
- Strengthens eye vision
- Strengthens bones
- Prevents asthma
- Lowers high Blood Pressure level
- Improves Heart health
- Improves hair and skin related problems
- May prevent cancers
PRECAUTIONS AND SIDE EFFECTS OF SPINACH JUICE :
Make sure that you are not allergic to Spinach, before adding this juice in your diet.
If you consume Beet Root juice in excess amount, you may experience stomach problems like – constipation, cramps, diarrhea and may cause kidney stones as well.
All these six fruit and vegetable juices are extremely healthy and helpful for our body. Include these in your diet and I am sure, you will notice amazing changes in your health within a few months.
Consuming excessive amount of juices can upset your stomach. It can make you sick and unhealthy.
Plan it out and take sufficient amount in a day, then it will work the best for your health.
Never consume canned or bottle packed juices. They lack many components and minerals. Always consume freshly made.