We all know, this cold weather and a cup of hot TEA has a special bond.
In this weather, our body becomes vulnerable and is easily prone to illness such as- Influenza virus (flu), common cold, headaches etc.
Including a cup of tea in our daily routine puts a miracle impact on our health as it has numerous amount of health benefits and hence it will help improve our lifestyle.
Tea acts as Antioxidants, it helps regenerate and repair our cells which leads to slowing down our aging.
Drinking a cup of tea helps in cleaning up our body, mind, and soul. It helps to keep our body hydrated and provides energy and warmth.
Tea has less caffeine as compared to coffee. So this winter, switch your Cup Of Coffee to a Cup of Healthy Tea.
Try these amazing 6 flavourful Teas in this chilled weather as it is always said that a soothing cup of tea is the best therapy you can give to your body which will help fight against all the ailments and will keep your body calm :
1.TULSI TEA ( HOLY BASIL) :
WHAT IS TULSI TEA?
Tulsi is called the “Queen Of Herbs” as it is the most important herb that has been used for thousands of years in the Ayurvedic History.
Tulsi Tea is loaded with Vitamins- A, C and minerals- Calcium, Zinc, Iron, Chlorophyll etc.
Tulsi Tea contains Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Fungal properties that let your body fight against all the germs and viruses.
WHAT ARE THE HEALTH BENEFITS OF TULSI TEA?
- Promotes weight loss
- Prevent Kidney stones
- Cures Nervous System Disorders
- Has ANTI-INFLAMMATION Properties– Relieves headaches, stress, anxiety, Insomnia( sleeplessness), joint and muscle pain, allergies,
- Cures ARTHRITIS– A Chronic disorder affecting Joints that includes pain, tear, swelling, stiffness in the joints.
- Rich in ANTI-OXIDANTS– helps Detoxifying- cleans up the toxin from the body
- Treats Wounds and Infections- mouth ulcers, Eye infections, acne
- Improves Respiratory Health– Asthma, mild cold and cough, Breathing issues( congestion).
- Improves CARDIOVASCULAR Health– protects the heart, promotes the proper flow of blood, reduces Cholesterol level, reduces High Blood Pressure Level.
- Improves Dental Health- cures oral cavity, oral cancers, fights germs and bacterias, mouth ulcers
- Treats Diabetes- reduces Blood Glucose Level, Stimulates Insulin secretion
- Improves Digestive System- proper Digestion, reduces acidity problems, constipation
- Improves Skin and Hair Conditions- fights anti-aging, reduces hair fall and itchiness of the scalp.
- May prevent certain cancer- reduces the growth of cancerous cells in our body
DOES TULSI TEA HAVE ANY SIDE EFFECTS?
There are no such side effects of Tulsi Tea but you must consult a doctor before including Tulsi tea in your diet.
There is no such proven report that recommends use for pregnant or breastfeeding women, for infants and children( consult a doctor).
Excess intake of Tulsi Tea can upset your stomach, which is more than 2-3 cups a day.
2.BLACK TEA :
WHAT IS BLACK TEA?
Black Tea is one of the most popular and common types of tea consumed by the maximum percentage of people worldwide.
It is served without milk and has a strong flavor compared to other teas.
Black Tea contains rich amounts of Vitamins- C, K, D and minerals- Calcium, Zinc, Magnesium, Iron etc.
WHAT ARE THE HEALTH BENEFITS OF BLACK TEA?
- Lowers Ovarian cancer risk
- Boost Immunity
- Increases energy level
- Promotes weight loss
- Lowers high Blood Pressure Level
- Relieves Headaches, stress
- Lowers the risk of Diabetes
- Prevents kidney stone
- Prevents heart disease-strokes
- Improve Digestive Functions
- Has Anti-Oxidants properties– helps in killing bacteria and removing the toxins from the body, improves Mental Alertness
- Improves Oral Health- Mouth ulcers, Infections, Cavities
- Improves Skin and Hair conditions- fights anti-aging, skin cancer, blemishes, protects the skin from the UV Rays, protects Skin allergies, and Infections, improve hair texture and growth
DOES BLACK TEA HAVE ANY SIDE EFFECTS?
Black Tea has several health side effects too if taken in excess( which is more than 3-5 cups a day) such as- Digestive problems- diarrhea, acidity, anxiety, nervousness deficiency of iron
If you have a low Blood Pressure level, avoid Black tea- It may lower it even more.
3.GINGER TEA ( ADRAK KI CHAI) :
WHAT IS GINGER TEA?
Ginger Tea is extremely beneficial for our health in winters. It is a spice that has vitamin C and minerals- magnesium etc.
It is naturally Caffeine-free and gives our body warmth beating up the cold.
WHAT ARE THE HEALTH BENEFITS OF GINGER TEA?
- Treats Nausea
- Promotes weight loss
- Improves Blood circulation in the body
- Increases Fertility
- Maintain Blood Sugar Level
- May prevent certain Cancers
- Relieves Morning Sickness
- Cures Respiratory problems- congestion( breathing problem), asthma
- Improves digestive system- cures acidity problems, constipation
- Protects Heart Health- lowers the risk of Heart Strokes
- Has Anti-Inflammatory properties– reduces muscle and joint pain, cures menstrual cramps, relieves headaches, stress, cold and cough, migraines
- Cures ALZHEIMER’S-. its a disease that destroys memory and other brain functions, Green Tea preserves Brain functions by reducing the loss of brain cells and protecting these cells for as long as possible
DOES GINGER TEA HAVE ANY SIDE EFFECTS?
Ginger Tea doesn’t have any serious health side effects but it may cause few health issues if taken in an excess amount( which is more than 3-4 cups a day).
- Stomach Discomfort- diarrhea, bloating, gas
- It can upset stomach if taken in empty stomach
- Can cause heartburn, nausea
- If you are a diabetic patient, Ginger Tea can lower your Blood Sugar level (consult your doctor first)
- Pregnant women must consult their doctors before taking Ginger Tea
NOTE – Make sure you are not allergic to Ginger before including this tea in your diet.
4.GREEN TEA :
WHAT IS GREEN TEA?
Green Tea has the highest concentration of Anti-Oxidants as compared to other Teas and it puts a powerful impact on our health.
Its components include folic acid, theanine, minerals- potassium, calcium, vitamins C, B2, and many more.
WHAT ARE THE HEALTH BENEFITS OF GREEN TEA?
- Treats Down Syndrome
- Improves Brain and Mental health
- Promotes longevity
- Protects Brains in Old Age
- Cures infection
- Improves Bones density
- Boost immune system
- Improves energy level- Boost physical performance
- Promotes weight loss- burns fat
- Improves digestive Health- proper digestion, cures acidity problems
- Cures – depression, mood swings, stress, hangovers
- Maintains Healthy Cardiovascular System– lowers the risk of Strokes, lowers Cholesterol, improves heart health
- Improves Skin conditions- Treats anti-aging, acne,reduces dark circles and puffiness under the eye, protect against sunburn
- Improves Hair conditions- promotes hair growth
- Improves Dental Health- tooth decay, kills Bacteria and infections
- The presence of Anti-Oxidant may lower the risk of certain cancers like- Breast cancer, Pancreatic cancer, Colorectal cancer
- Lowers the risk of Type2 Diabetics- helps in stabilizing blood sugar level (Glucose Level), Improves Insulin Sensitivity
- Cures ALZHEIMER’S- its a disease that destroys memory and other brain functions, Green Tea preserves Brain functions by reducing the loss of brain cells and protecting these cells for as long as possible
- and PARKINSON’S- its a disease that is caused by the loss of Nerve Cells in one part of the brain- Green Tea helps preserve those cells.
DOES GREEN TEA HAVE ANY SIDE EFFECTS?
Taking excess dosage of Green Tea ( which is more than 3-4 cups a day) can cause several side effects such as- headaches, nervousness, insomnia( sleeplessness), vomiting, irregular Heartbeat, dizziness, convulsions( sudden, violent, irregular movements of the body, fever in children.
Having more than 2 cups of Green Tea a day can cause issues during pregnancy and breastfeeding ( consult your doctor before including this tea in your diet).
If you have Bleeding Disorder- avoid Green Tea. It can increase Bleeding issues because of the presence of Caffeine.
If you have any kind of Eye problem/disorder- avoid Green Tea- it may cause pressure in your eyes.
If you have liver problems- avoid Green Tea- it can trigger it more.
5.OOLONG TEA :
WHAT IS OOLONG TEA?
Oolong Tea is a Traditional Chinese Tea. It may not be as common or popular as Black and Green tea but it offers numerous health benefits.
It is highly rich in Vitamins- A, B, K, C and minerals- potassium, sodium and many more.
Oolong Tea works best as an Energy Drink and it contains Theanine, an amino acid that promotes calmness to our body.
WHAT ARE THE HEALTH BENEFITS OF OOLONG TEA?
- Prevents Diabetics- lowers the risk of Type2 Diabetics
- Improves Cardiovascular Health– reduces the risk of heart diseases-strokes, reduces high Blood Pressure and Cholesterol level
- Promotes weight loss- burns fat, boost metabolism, prevents obesity
- May prevent certain cancers- lungs, pancreatic, liver, ovarian
- Improves Brain functions- prevents ALZHEIMER- preserves Brain Functions by reducing the loss of Brain Cells, relieves Anxiety, Improves cognition( intelligence or thinking ability)
- The presence of Theanine increases Mental alertness and performance
- Promotes Bone Density- lowers the risk of fractures, strengthen brittle Bones
- Promotes Dental Health- cures infection, strengthen Tooth Enamel
- Relieves ECZEMA- a Skin Disorder in which patches of skin becomes rough causing itching and bleeding.
- Improves Digestive System- helps in secreting the toxin from the body
- Boost Immunity System- fights all the Infections and viruses
DOES OOLONG TEA HAVE ANY SIDE EFFECTS?
Excess intake of Oolong Tea is unsafe for our health( which is more than 3-4 cups a day). It can cause several health side effects such as- Anxiety Disorder, Bleeding Disorder, Insomnia( sleeplessness), irregular heartbeat, headaches, increases Blood Pressure Level, Diarrhea, Eye issues, weakens Bones.
Avoid Oolong Tea, if you have low Iron level in your body( consult your doctor first).
For Pregnant and breastfeeding women, it is better to consult your doctor before adding this tea to your Diet.
6.CHAMOMILE TEA ( BABUNE KE PHAL KI CHAI) :
WHAT IS CHAMOMILE TEA?
Chamomile is a popular Herb that comes from a Daisy-like Flower Plant. It has a pleasant taste and floral smell which is loaded with many vitamins- A and minerals- potassium, calcium, sodium and many more.
Chamomile Tea is the most soothing tea you can ever sip that has abundant health benefits.
WHAT ARE THE HEALTH BENEFITS OF CHAMOMILE?
- Treats Insomnia– promotes Healthy sleep
- Improves Digestive Functions- cure stomach irritation, bloating, acidity problems
- Boost Immunity- fights Harmful Bacterias, illness, treat colds, flu, infections, nasal congestion( breathing issues)
- Has Anti-Inflammatory properties- relieves stress, anxiety, migraines, depression, cures wounds, cuts, joint pain, ulcer pain, menstrual cramps
- Treats Diabetics- lowers Blood Sugar Level
- Improves Heart Heath- lowers Blood Pressure level, Cholesterol Level
- Improves Oral Health- fights oral infections, gum problems, cavities
- The presence of Anti-Oxidant Detoxifies our body by secreting all the toxin, cures skin problems- Eczema, allergies, rashes
- Prevents cancers
- Improves Skin and Hair condition- prevents dandruff, strengthen hair, nourishes and hydrates skin, reduces dark circles, skin infections, prevents sunburns
DOES CHAMOMILE TEA HAVE ANY SIDE EFFECTS?
May sure you are not allergic to Chamomile before adding this tea to your diet.
If you are under any medical treatment or meditation- avoid Chamomile Tea( consult your doctor first).
Chamomile Tea may cause stomach irritation and vomiting if taken in excess amount.
No matter how much Healthy impact these 6 Flavourful Teas put on your health, they can make you sick if not taken sufficiently in your diet.
Make sure to consult a doctor if you have any concern.